You can find product warranty on the product page. If product has no information. Please contact Customer Service via [email protected] or 02-677-8799 on Mondays to Fridays: 09.00 AM – 06.00 PM (Except Saturdays-Sundays and Holidays)
You can find care instructions information on product page. If product has no information. Please contact Customer Service via [email protected] or 02-677-8799 on Mondays to Fridays: 09.00 AM – 06.00 PM (Except Saturdays-Sundays and Holidays)
You can find ingredient information on product page. If product has no information. Please contact Customer Service via [email protected] or 02-677-8799 on Mondays to Fridays: 09.00 AM – 06.00 PM (Except Saturdays-Sundays and Holidays)
Already have something in your mind? Just type what you want in search box at the top of the page or browse at brand list page. You can then narrow your search by:
– Product type
– Product name
All items in FIRSTER are authentic product from official distributors of respective brands.
FIRSTER is an online retailer who delivers only original products from brand to customer.
T-Shirts / Shirts / Polos / Jumpers & Cardigans / Hoodies & Sweatshirts / Jackets & Coats
1. Neck to shoulder: Measure from the middle of the neck to the end of shoulder
2. Sleeve length: Measure from the shoulder to the wrist
3. Shoulder to shoulder: Measure the length from one shoulder to another shoulder
4. Chest: Use the tape and place it under the arms. The tape must be flat across the back
5. Waist: Measure across the waist area while the shirt lays flat on the floor
6. Hem: Measure from one side to another
7. Front length: Measure from the highest point of the shoulder to the desired hemline
8. Sleeve: Measure at the widest part of the sleeve on the flat hard surface
Pants / Shorts / Jeans / Beachwear
1. Waist: Button up your pants. Then, lay the pants flat on the surface, begin measuring from one side of waist band to the other side. Double the size of measurement to the pants that fit you most.
2. Hip: 3 inches or 7.5 cm above crotch stitch, try measure one side of the pants to another side horizontally.
3. Front Rise: Lay your pants down flat. Measure from crotch seam to top of the pants vertically.
4. Back Rise: Flip your pant to the back. Measure from crotch seam to top of the pants vertically.
5. Thigh: Measure from the crotch to the outer part of pants leg.
6. Knees: 13 inches or 33 cm below crotch, measure from one side of inner pants leg to the other side.
7. Hem: Lay your pants down flat. Measure one side of the hems to another side.
8. Inseam: Lay your pants down flat. Measure from the crotch to the end of pants hem.
1. Bust: Without holding your breath, measure from under arm to another side.
2. Waist: Measure around your waist, spare the space of two fingers so that the tape is not compressing too much on your skin.
3. Hip: Holding measuring tape firmly, measure around the widest part of your hip while spare two fingers space for comfort fit.
4. Sleeve: Measure from the shoulder to a point above wrist bone.
5. Sleeve circumference: Above the wrist bone, measure your wrist circumference.
6. Knees: 13 inches or 33cm from the crotch, measure down to inner side of inseam.
Sneakers / Loafers & Boat Shoes / Brogues / Slip-ons / Boots / Sandals & Flip Flops / Oxford / Monk Strap
1. Prepare an A4 paper and a pen for foot measurement.
2. Stand on A4 paper, hold a pen vertically and draw an outline around your both feet.
3. Measure your feet length from the gap between the longest finger to your heel by using ruler (cm). Compare your foot length to web size chart.
1. Cut a strip of paper, make sure it is long enough to wrap around your finger.
2. Wrap the paper around your finger without compressing it too tightly.
3. Mark where the two ends meet.
4. Measure the length of the paper from tip to your mark.
Wrap the measuring tape just above your wrist bone and approximately add 0.5 – 2.5 cm to your wrist size depending on how tight you like your bracelet to fit; a snug, comfort or loose fit.
By making your hand posture like wearing a bangle, wrap the measuring tape around the widest part of your hand. Then, add an additional 0.5 – 1.5 cm. from actual size you can measure, so it is not too tight.
*For a perfect fit, we recommended to choose a bangles size that is smaller than your wrist.
Wrap the measuring tape around the widest part of your head. Don’t pull it too tight, ensure it fit comfortably around your forehead. We recommend adding 1 cm to the actual measurement for a perfect fit.
Select the right belt size that fits perfectly to your waist by adding 2 inches from your regular trousers’ waist size. For example, if your waist is 30, your belt size will be 32. This is the simplest way to choose your belt for high-waist to natural waistline trousers. For low-rise trousers, adding 3 or 4 inches from your regular size is preferable.
Select your new belt from the existing one is another choice. Lay the belt you have on a flat surface, then use the tape to measure the size by starting from the belt hole that you normally use to the tip of belt where it meets the buckle. Size is measured in and rounded to the nearest inches. If it is 30 inches, your perfect belt size will be 30.
You can find size guide information on the product page. If product has no information. Please contact Customer Service Here